Monday, May 9, 2011

You May Be Right ...

I may be crazy. In keeping with yesterday's "I am really good at random trivia" theme, today is Billy Joel's birthday. When I was younger, I loved Billy Joel. L.O.V.E.D. I stole all of his cds from my Mom and used to listen to them pretty exclusively from 6th to 8th grade [no one said I was cool]. I've seen him in concert twice and both times were amazing. I will raise a glass of wine in honor of Mr. Joel's birthday, just like I did for Mr. Truman's birthday last night [and whatever random famous person I can find tomorrow].

In other news, this weeks is the epitome of hectic. I somehow got suckered into working full time today ad tomorrow [for my unpaid dead end job, in case anyone was keeping score at home]. I have an exam on Wednesday night that I have studied approximately 45 minutes for. My parents on coming into town on Wednesday night. My grandma/aunt/uncle/small children are coming on Friday. My sister and her husband are coming on Saturday. Oh yeah, and I'm graduating from law school on Sunday. Somewhere between now and Wednesday I have to clean my apartment, study for my exam and do about 87 loads of laundry (because apparently you ca't wear tempo shorts to graduation. Who knew?). I'm also trying desperately not to have a nervous breakdown. I'm hoping to get some running time in, but I'm not holding my breath.

No comments: