Thursday, February 3, 2011

Morning runs and musings


Woke up extra early to run this morning before a big day at work. It was cold! I only had one mile on the schedule (lame, I know) but I ran it blistering fast ... for me anyway! I ordered fancy new compression sleeves that came last night! They seem super awesome and I'll try to get a review up soon. I wore them for a couple of hours last night and I'm totally rocking them under my suit today!

Moondoggie surprised me by coming over last night to watch Dexter and cuddle (we're 2 seasosns behind, dont judge). That made it especially difficult to get up this morning. I feel bad leaving him all snuggled in bed while I sneak out to get a run in. Morning cuddling is my favorite part and it kind of sucks having to sacrifice that, but with a 14 hour day ahead of me, I didn't have much of a choice. Moondoggie has been amazingly understanding about it and says he likes how dedicated I am, but still.

What are you sacrificing for your running?

No comments: